Monday 24 October 2022

RISHI SUNAK FAVORITE TO BECOME THE UK PRIME MINISTER


 


Rishi Sunak, the son of immigrants from India is the new leader of the Conservative Party and will be the new Prime Minister after Penny Mordant announced, at the last minute her withdrawal to replace Liz Truss.

In a statement issued on Twitter just before 2 pm, Ms. Mordant announced her last-minute withdrawal said:

"It is clear that colleagues feel that we need certainty" and that "as a result, we have chosen our new Prime Minister," she said "The decision is a historic one and shows, once again, the diversity and talent of our party. Rishi has my full support."  

I was born in British India, so many years ago, and I am delighted that a Briton of Indian descent will be the next Prime Minister of Great Britain.  My best wishes to you and your family and I am certain you will enjoy your new "job" despite the fact that it certainly is a hot potato,   I am very proud of you Mr. Sunak!

No comments:

Post a Comment