Wednesday 29 September 2021

EARTHQAKES

 

                                                      


 

I promised myself that I shall not write about current events on this blog, but as I am a survivor of the devastating earthquake, measuring 7.2 of the Richter scale that left Cephalonia and Zakynthos to smithereens with 800 dead and many injured in both islands, I decided to change my mind.

 

A strong earthquake measuring 5.8 of the Richter scale hit Crete 28 kilometres southeast of Heraklion leaving one man dead, several injured and heavy damages.  My sincere condolences to the family of the unfortunate man ands my hopes for a speedy recovery of the injured.



PLEASE DO BE VACCINATED AGAINST COVID 19 SO THAT YOUR BELOVED FAMILIES, FRIENDS, THE WORLD AND YOU WILL BE HEALTHY AND SAFE.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment