Friday 5 August 2016

COOKENJOY IS FOUR YEARS OLD!





Four Candles for COOKENJOY

It is unbelievable that my blog is four years old.   Throughout these years I shared not only my recipes with you but also my memories, hopes and fears for the future.   The wars in the Middle East, Africa and other parts of the world are still raging with numerous casualties, both military and civilian.   For over nine months Europe and the civilized world are living in a nightmare.  Bloody terrorist attacks in France, Belgium, Germany and other parts of Europe occurred with hundreds of innocent victims.  There has been a great inflow of refugees and migrants into Europe, who are fleeing from war, through Greece and Italy.   The credit crunch is still paralysing our economy.   Should I overlook all these very tormenting events and write only about food?   Please tell me, dear reader.            

No comments:

Post a Comment