Thursday 11 March 2021

MEMORIES

 

           


                    
                   

While reminiscing I remembered with nostalgia the time when my children went to Ms Sophie’s Kindergarten, in Kifissia, so many years ago.   They leaned a lot while having fun! They sang, drew, learned to write and read a few simple words and thoroughly enjoyed themselves! Both my boys and I made friends, then, that lasted for a lifetime. 

 

I was delighted when, one day, before a meal they started reciting in almost perfect English the following prayer:

 

                                           Thank You for the world so sweet

                                           Thank You for the birds that sing

                                           Thank You for the food we eat

                                           Thank You God for everything  







And my constant prayer is for my boys, grown men now, and their families to be healthy and happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment